Poodle Clipping and Grooming
Author and renowned grooming expert Shirlee Kalstone and bursting with hundreds of photos and detailed step-by-step directions, this new edition promises to be even more of a boon to Poodle groomers and enthusiasts worldwide. Its thoroughly illustrated instructions guide you through:
- Selecting the right equipment
- Caring for the coats of pet and show Poodles
- Basic clipping of the Poodle's feet, face, neck, tail, stomach and ears
- Fashioning the perfect topknot with tips from the experts
- Setting the patterns for sanctioned show trims and popular pet trims
Author Shirlee Kalstone has been involved with dogs for over 35 years as a groomer, a breeder and exhibitor, the director of one of the first grooming schools in theUnited Statesand the organizer of one of the world's most prestigious grooming competitions and educational conferences.